PDA

View Full Version : Sky News reporting of the Syrian conflict has hit new lows I didnt think possible

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-27-2012, 06:13 PM
in this day and age. The propaganda they are spewing on the side of the rebels is stomach churning. The clearly fake prisoner they were 'allowed' to interview earlier who sat quite happy admitting he was an Assad spy who killed 4 people and raped girls from a college. Then spoke of how well he was being treated.

So just why are Sky siding with the 'innocent' rebels and so determined to make the silly Joe Public here in the UK think they are the goodies and Assad is the baddy. Is it any wonder I wish Germany had won the war and crushed this ridiculous little island. I desperately pray for the fourth reich. Oh and for the record I am on Assad's side and hope they crush the murderous, Al Quaeda, Islamic terrorist 'Rebels'.

All Guns Blazing
08-27-2012, 06:18 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-27-2012, 06:26 PM
I just dont see the advantage in any of them. I know there is a reason but cant work out what. I just dont like the news stations treating us like idiots with their awful propaganda. We all learned about propaganda techniques in History lessons at school so it is embarrassing stuff.

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
08-27-2012, 06:27 PM
might.

IUFG
08-27-2012, 06:28 PM
too much sun = f**king bonkers*

* the lot of 'em

08-27-2012, 06:30 PM
be a better option out there. I cant help the rebel cause is gonna be hijacked by the religous islamic freaks.

All Guns Blazing
08-27-2012, 06:42 PM
This Arab spring has had the west caught with it's pants down. Old allies being toppled left and right. And new alliances having to be hastily built with the usurpers.

Like trying to tame a snake.

Chief Arrowhead
08-27-2012, 06:44 PM
YOu seem to have a lot of hate in you, dp. It's clear that no Yank politician would have a moustache since Thomas E. Dewey blew it in '48. So what you say is not only inane, it's factually incorrect.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM

Ashberto
08-27-2012, 07:00 PM
The blueprint for the trend you rightly point to for supporting AQ-backed rebels started in Yugoslavia where the Islamist Izetbegovic was backed first by propaganda and eventually by bombs. The terrorist KLA was then backed in Kosovo, accompanied by PR bull**** about 'genocide'.

Unfortunately the West's policy in Yugoslavia was a continuation of Nazi policy in WW2, a disturbing development as the 90s civil wars there were largely a continuation of the local conflicts frozen at the end of WW2. The West backed all the sides in Yugoslavia that were allied to the Nazis, while demonising the one side that were previously our allies (amongst other things, such as crticially delaying Operation Barbarossa, they rescued hundreds of US airmen).

As the Nazis and the Islamists were allied against the Jews and the Serbs, you might need to re-think your alignments on this.

eastgermanautos
08-27-2012, 07:23 PM

08-27-2012, 07:37 PM

Chief Arrowhead
08-27-2012, 07:53 PM

08-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Che
08-27-2012, 08:57 PM