PDA

View Full Version : Rich failed to mention that Sahin has been left out of Madrids squad for their game tonight :cloud9

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-23-2012, 11:31 AM

Peter
08-23-2012, 11:35 AM
And also, apparently, a bit of a c**t.

All from some bloke in the pub, but he does have a twitter account.

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-23-2012, 11:37 AM

Peter
08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
I should mention that the bloke in the pub is one of the biggest and thickest c**ts you will ever meet, and he has never, ever been known to be right about snything in his life, ever.

But he does have a twitter account. That is definitely true.

I dont hate sahin. I know absolutely nothing about him. After weeks of this crap i just want to see the little ******* play. I am past caring who he actually plays for.

redgunamo
08-23-2012, 11:53 AM
One of the six silliest asses in Europe, I should think he must be.

It's so nice, P, talking to somebody who really takes a sensible view about this man Sahin. BGM says he's a good player, which is simply absurd. Anybody can see that he's absolutely impossible.

Sahin is conceited and opinionative and argues all the time, even when he knows perfectly well that he's talking through his hat, and he smokes too much and eats too much and drinks too much, and I don't like the colour of his hair. Not that he'll have any hair in a year or two anyway, because he's pretty thin on top already, and before he knows where he is he'll be as bald as an egg, and he's the last man who can afford to go bald. Quite disgusting, I call it.

But I can't stop here, talking about footballers who aren't worth wasting a word on and haven't even enough sense to tell their Arsenal from their Liverpool. I'm going to have another drink.*

*With apologies to PG Wodehouse.