PDA

View Full Version : actually Alfred C. Jolibois, makes a great point

plastic james
08-18-2012, 05:04 PM
we were tactically very mature defensively today. the removal of song and the influence of bould is clearly visible. this is why i am exited by the sale of song.

ok Sunderland didn't attack to much, but for the past few years, we looked shakey against teams that set up like Sunderland did today. huge improvement there and very promising, it did not occur me of a second that we would concede a goal. while last season i was always nervous even with us being 3 up

Classic Jorge
08-18-2012, 05:13 PM

plastic james
08-18-2012, 05:22 PM
inter changed between the two upfront. they played 4-4-1-1....not 433 like us...him and the other striker changed between who would come down and help the midfeild.

which is why when they attacked...he had another body next to him...who made space for him to exploid with his movement.

Classic Jorge
08-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Either way, your judgement of him over 65 minutes, especially for someone with an excellent track record at the top level for his entire career, was incredibly harsh.

plastic james
08-18-2012, 05:29 PM
at arsenal, i think there is a proper striker in the frenchman

Classic Jorge
08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
If that chance had been on Giroud's left foot he would have a debut goal.

I think Podolski has more brains than the rest of the forward line put together.

plastic james
08-18-2012, 05:48 PM
agree on podolski's inteligence, the problem is walcott and gervinho are brain dead...and we all know clever players like to play with clever players