PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal really need to review their Tranfer Policy vs Rogue Players

The Tony
08-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Being continually exploited by players letting their contracts run down.

The Van Persie situation was quite simple hilarious....3 years left - I'll wait 1 more year, 2 years left - lets take next summer, 1 year left - Thanks for making a millionaire several times over but can I leave now.

Same thing with Nasri, Wiltord, Edu etc etc

Walcott held out for MAX value.

While I'm not adverse to players doing this as they have only 1 responsibilty and that's to themselves I don't think its right for Arsenal to accept this player rebellion and bow to their every wish.

Cesc to Barcelona as just an utter joke....

I want to leave.
Okay Man City said they'd give us £50m up front for you...Works for us.
No I want to go to Barcelona
They'r only paying us £25m in installments + extras for appearances.
I want to go to Barcelona....

It really is an unacceptable joke.

Time to play hardball with this lot.

Any player with 2 seasons left on his contract should be given a straight choice with no inbetween - Sign a contract extension or be sold immedieately to the highest bidder. Doesn't matter who...If you don't commit then F OFF.

Any player who wants to leave...CAN...But to the highest bidder ie Sorry Cesc but you're going to Man City...you can work out how you get to Barcelona afterwards.

PSRB
08-17-2012, 09:21 AM

The Tony
08-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Stop being taking for ride.

Get new players in and rebuild....which is oddly the current policy but at least we won't be waiting on tenterhooks wondering what our starting XI for the new season would be.

Red N White Army
08-17-2012, 09:25 AM

Luis Anaconda
08-17-2012, 09:26 AM
of course it wouldn't have been the same numbers

Nicosia Gooner
08-17-2012, 09:28 AM

The Tony
08-17-2012, 09:33 AM
A much more sustainable process going forward so we know exactly where we at with the squad.

Becomming over realiant on a minority and then being raped everyseason isn't workable. Simple isnt.

Islington Exile
08-17-2012, 09:35 AM

Red N White Army
08-17-2012, 09:41 AM