PDA

View Full Version : Another steak dinner bet to be won on Obama re election

seasider7
08-10-2012, 12:44 AM
These righties are so desperate for success that they cannot see straight!

http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/eat.gif

November is gonna be a cheeeeeeeap month for my dining.

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 12:54 AM

seasider7
08-10-2012, 01:00 AM
http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/wave.gif

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 01:03 AM
But until then they'll be their usual sheep selves and bleat bleat bleat.

bostonbrian
08-10-2012, 01:10 AM

seasider7
08-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Trouble is, their darling choices are entirely unelectable.

Romney has a punchers chance,....albeit a one armed midget one

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 01:14 AM

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Figured out the doggy bag concept yet?

bostonbrian
08-10-2012, 01:19 AM

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Question : How bad would it have to get for you to not vote Dem. Your theories are totally discredited.

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 01:24 AM

seasider7
08-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Doggy bag is uncouth,......encourages all the porkers over here

seasider7
08-10-2012, 01:33 AM
improve matters.

That's why GOP, who were 0/2 in that regard got their asses handed to them in 2008

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 02:15 AM
What Democratic principles? Big government? Obama has cut discretionary spending. Tax increases to fund social programs? Obama cut taxes and cut funding, see above about discretionary spending.
Shifting money from defense and to education, social programs etc? Nope. And Obama has put SS and Medicare on the table for cuts.

Obama is not getting my vote this time - my message to him that he needs to quit toadying to corporations and Wall Street.

You, on the other hand, have fallen completely behind Romney, even though he doesn't stand for what you believe on social issues. Well done Chiefy. You're principles are inspiring.

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 02:22 AM

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Obama is a man who has never ever understood what makes Ameroca work. Like yourself. America works when free people are able to pursue their dreams, as codified by the Declaration of Independence (Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness),

You, and your ilk, define that as what Govenment will do to the people to "even the playing field." This is a recipe for disaster, as we have lived for the last 4 years.

Romney ain't my first choice, but given the choice he is obviously the best candidate.

As for social issues, of which you presume so very very much which is typical of f**ks like you, I am in favor of gay marraige and abortion at will. SO marry on and abort to your hearts desire, asshole.

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Care to comment?

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 03:00 AM
How many times a day are you called a douchebag?

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 03:05 AM
The President is not able to do everything that you claim he did. For good or ill. I suggest that before you make an ass of yourself again and pop off you understand the responsibilities of the three chambers of government.

Also, why is it that your buddies like Harry Reid have not passed a budget in 4 years? Answer that.

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 03:30 AM
risk of Obama succeeding.

They blocked him in the House through #s and in the Senate through fillibusters. All on the public record if you'd like to look at a fact or two...oh wait, you and facts are like Vampires and sunlight.

Si answer my question from waaaaay back...what solution do you support for our health care problems if not the Romney/Obama model of private care with mandates and regulations? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Lol I won't hold my breath.

Alexism - Atheoist
08-10-2012, 03:36 AM
but the facts I listed are verifiable. You respond to this list of verifiable facts with "Obama never understands" vagueness and bull****.

Other facts: Obama tried to stay longer in Iraq, but was unable to secure a deal whereby the Iraqis wouldn't have jurisdiction over the mercenaries we had there, so he "ADHERED TO BUSH'S PROMISE" and brought the troops out on schedule. He massively increased the Afghan war and started new ones in Pakistan, Yemen, and other places - all costing us money.

Oh and you trust the wall street journal is not a lefty rag, right? Read this:
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/07/31/government-cutback s-separate-this-expansion-from-others/?mod=WSJBlog (http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/07/31/government-cutbacks-separate-this-expansion-from-others/?mod=WSJBlog)

Facts facts facts...compare with your ramblings...

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Why no budget? THE. HOuse has passed one since. The republicans took over in2010. The Dem. Led Senate hasn't even brought a budget to a vote.

You seem rather testy. The last laugh is that your vote won't count. Eat Mor Chikin.

Chief Arrowhead
08-10-2012, 04:18 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is that this country is a lot worse off than it was. We now have a whole generation of kids with no hope. Spending money we don't have didn't work. Obama wants to double down on failure. Seems rather idiotic to do the same thing all over again.

I find it rather amusing that you see fit to project all of your abject hate upon me. Well, if that stops you from doing a typically liberal act like defacing property or defecating on cop cars, I will bear the burden of your scurrilous attacks.

Camp Freddie
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
"...We now have a whole generation of kids with no hope..." Nothing new there then. I hardly think the Democrats can be blamed more for this than anyone else. Same is true here of course.