Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Martinelli ok. Hallelujah. Now if only we hadn't signed Willichav, we'd have given

Martinelli ok. Hallelujah. Now if only we hadn't signed Willichav, we'd have given

more minutes to Pépé and Reiss and they'd be playing better, too.

God, I hate him. I'd rather have Jimmy Carter. At least his dad was born in Lucknow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

God, I hate him. I'd rather have Jimmy Carter. At least his dad was born in Lucknow.
    You really are obsessed, GG.

Reiss is toilet BTW. See also Willock.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Harsh, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I don't like Chav rejects. Sperz gave us Sol, Paddy Jennings, Willie Young.

But them cünts gave us him, Luiz, Cech and Gallas.

Hate them. Hate him.

Willock wasn't that bad. I was worried if he could play in a MF 2 and he was fine, nipping in and winning the ball. Had that header been slightly better directed, he'd have been seen as having had a great game.

Me or the missus could play better than Willian and we wouldn't charge the club a 1/4 mil a week for the pleasure.

Like Cliff Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Like Cliff Richard.
    I didn't know that, cheers, Red.

Cliff Richard would also make a far better winger than Willian.

Oi you, leave Jimmy alone. He's a good mate of mine and a lovely bloke to boot. He very big in Egypt these days!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Oi you, leave Jimmy alone. He's a good mate of mine and a lovely bloke to boot. He very big in Egypt these days!!
    Big in Egypt? I thought that was his brother, Howard Carter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    A lot of goodwill left over from the Camp David Accord, I imagine.