Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

but the 'deaths' are still very high on a daily basis

The vaccine is announce the day the lockdown ended

a month ago it was this is very bad. now it's everything fine by spring,

The vaccine will be ready next week but we have to be patient

Almost like I don't believe a word they say.

Go to save the over 80's though the average life expectancy in the UK is 81?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    but the 'deaths' are still very high on a daily basis

The vaccine is announce the day the lockdown ended

a month ago it was this is very bad. now it's everything fine by spring,

The vaccine will be ready next week but we have to be patient

Almost like I don't believe a word they say.

Go to save the over 80's though the average life expectancy in the UK is 81?
    Now we're told there is to be 'no return to normal' despite the vaccine. "On hugs, he says the vaccine may not give everyone "complete protection" so social distancing rules should still be followed"

We're being manipulated. Our culture is being destroyed, our freedoms stolen. We're being brainwashed to think others 'dirty' or 'infected'.

Why? And by whom? The Resistance will arise, but we need a visible enemy.

Obviously nothing to do with falsely recording normal deaths as Covid?

Yep no death by lack of cancer treatment here...it’s Covid

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k
    Yes, but why? Who benefits?

The overall death rates aren't actually any higher than they would be any normal year and this is supposed to be during a pandemic that's going to wipe out the whole World....

While we're iving in our dystopian boiling frog nightmare World here's something extremely important people seem to have forgotten. The main reason we had to lockdown in the first place. We were told at the very start of this that this virus isn't as bad as SARS but we simply don't have enough ICU beds to cope when this kicks in. So we need time to sort that out with a quick lockdown. Right well fcuk me, it's been nearly a year now. And it can't be a money issue. With this goverment caused crissis where all local business has been forced to shut down and a huge swarth are on the breadline because we still haven't stopped sending 10 billion a year of our taxes away on foreign aid.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

There is literally only one person in the entire World who had Covid that didn't die from it. George Floyd.
    And that's not a wind up either, it's confirmed in his autopsy.

Meanwhile Jimmy out surfing in Oz with a slight cough gets eaten by a sharp. Casue of death = Covid.

I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.

I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.
    Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....

My Great auntie is in a care home and has covid apparently.

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now we're told there is to be 'no return to normal' despite the vaccine. "On hugs, he says the vaccine may not give everyone "complete protection" so social distancing rules should still be followed"

We're being manipulated. Our culture is being destroyed, our freedoms stolen. We're being brainwashed to think others 'dirty' or 'infected'.

Why? And by whom? The Resistance will arise, but we need a visible enemy.
    Hello Laurence!

You ask one good question. 'Why?'

1. Incompetence
    2. Science isn't what people think it is
    3. Did you think you were living in a liberal country?