Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come we've made 4 subs?

How come we've made 4 subs?

What TF? When TF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What TF? When TF?
    You get an extra one in extra time

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You get an extra one in extra time
    Cheers. When did they start doing that? And when was our last euro extra time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cheers. When did they start doing that? And when was our last euro extra time?
    Been two years I think. We might have got in trouble with it in the first season when we played Norwich in the Carabao Cup

https://www.goal.com/en/news/carabao...21tqzoecm3e260

Extra time in Europe? Probably Roma in 2009 - Two 1-0 home wins, we went through on pens

Been two years I think. We might have got in trouble with it in the first season when we played Norwich in the Carabao Cup

Extra time in Europe? Probably Roma in 2009 - Two 1-0 home wins, we went through on pens
    Statto, Statto, Statto

Attachment 1170

I do apologise for the fact he's a filthy Utd fan
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I overheard someone behind me last night said that is the first time we've lost a European tie after winning the away leg first.

Is this truth or bóllócks, la?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I overheard someone behind me last night said that is the first time we've lost a European tie after winning the away leg first.

Is this truth or bóllócks, la?
    Mentioned on the TV last night they we had never done that - jinxing ****ers

Mentioned on the TV last night they we had never done that - jinxing ****ers
    FFS. Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Wow. I was gonna say that Roma game. I remember that shoot out. Went on for ages, didn't it? Is that the last time we got to the QFs?

Now we can't even make the last 16 of the EL. Kronky OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Statto, Statto, Statto

Attachment 1170

I do apologise for the fact he's a filthy Utd fan
    United fan you say? I now feel better about the time I may have called him a ****, for some reason, while he was doing a 'piece to camera' for ESPN at the Open at Royal Birkdale.

He told me to "Fúck off" and called me a "drunken ****".

He was spot on about the last bit. I watched about 15 minutes of live golf all day and got stuck into the booze in a corporate hospitality tent that was full of live TV monitors.

John Hartson was in the tent next door. As was Prince Andrew. FACTS...

Twas the year Justin Rose finished high up as an amateur.