Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I'm no great fan of lefty luvvie David Baddiel

Now I'm no great fan of lefty luvvie David Baddiel

but I must say I admired the way he dwalt with the subject of Holocaust denial and the calmness and humour with which he confronted the mental denier was wholly laudable.

I never thought I'd say this, but, wd db.

You are no fan c. Doubtless this is your virulent anti-semitism rearing its

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    but I must say I admired the way he dwalt with the subject of Holocaust denial and the calmness and humour with which he confronted the mental denier was wholly laudable.

ugly head?

. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago. The only thing is I have no idea why. We only ever had one interaction and it was perfectly friendly and respectful - indeed I was agreeing with him about something. Next thing I know, I'm blocked.

So, in conclusion, he's a c@nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He blocked me on Twitter ages ago. The only thing is I have no idea why. We only ever had one interaction and it was perfectly friendly and respectful - indeed I was agreeing with him about something. Next thing I know, I'm blocked.

So, in conclusion, he's a c@nt.
    I expect Twitter can show him who else your associated with b and when he saw you linked to the rabid jew hater Sir Charlie he blocked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I expect Twitter can show him who else your associated with b and when he saw you linked to the rabid jew hater Sir Charlie he blocked you.
    I have nothing against the Tribe of Israel, h. So long as they remain within their own area and leave the christian babies alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh, he's much less anti-semitic than me, to be fair. He quite likes 'em, in fact.