Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So investigators said that the helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant was involved in a

So investigators said that the helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant was involved in a

‘high energy impact crash’ when it slammed into a hillside.

Cheers for that, lads. That's cleared it right up.

You remember that New Zealand sightseeing flight that went straight into a mountain in Antarctica?

They had no idea...flew right into the middle of it...dead centre...bullseye....no idea it was in front of them until it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ‘high energy impact crash’ when it slammed into a hillside.

Cheers for that, lads. That's cleared it right up.
    strange bunch the merkins. THey have already released the ATC recording of the conversation with the pilot.
    basically it was " you ain't high enough, mate"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by tony c View Post
    you remember that new zealand sightseeing flight that went straight into a mountain in antarctica?

They had no idea...flew right into the middle of it...dead centre...bullseye....no idea it was in front of them until it was too late.
    how can you forget to set qnh????

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    strange bunch the merkins. THey have already released the ATC recording of the conversation with the pilot.
    basically it was " you ain't high enough, mate"
    Yes. I have some recent experience of this. They release the recordings almost immediately and then about two years later they release the ATSB report. Odd way of going about things, tbh.