Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's all the fuss?

What's all the fuss?

Bit of a virus, go to bed for a couple of days and take a Disprin. Bish, and furthermore bosh.

I suppose if one is weakened by a diet of rice one might struggle. In such a case I prescribe Lucozade, which as we know aids recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bit of a virus, go to bed for a couple of days and take a Disprin. Bish, and furthermore bosh.

I suppose if one is weakened by a diet of rice one might struggle. In such a case I prescribe Lucozade, which as we know aids recovery.
    I always found Lucozade absolutely disgusting. Do they even still make it? And shouldn't it have been 'Glucozade', anyway?

In summary: fúck Lucozade.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always found Lucozade absolutely disgusting. Do they even still make it? And shouldn't it have been 'Glucozade', anyway?

Nonsense. Bright oprange sugar water with a pleasing crinkly wrapper? What's not to love?

Also, it aids fúcking recovery, man! Don't you want your recovery adided?

As a kid I used to look forward to being ill so I could drink that stuff Bet it would be awesome with alcohol, double vodka and lucozade cheers!

Sounds a bit Delboy-ish
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

yes they do. Sans wrapping and in a plastic bottle.

sad seens
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense. Bright oprange sugar water with a pleasing crinkly wrapper? What's not to love?

Also, it aids fúcking recovery, man! Don't you want your recovery adided?
    Didn't they have to bin that slogan because of actual AIDS? I don't think it aids AIDS recovery. Or does it? Maybe that's how Mark Fowler stayed alive so long in Eastenders?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yes they do. Sans wrapping and in a plastic bottle.

sad seens
    The actual orange stuff? I've seen the weird other flavours, but wasn't sure if they still bothered with that cack.

The actual orange stuff? I've seen the weird other flavours, but wasn't sure if they still bothered with that cack.
    Yes, the actual orange stuff. I think they call it 'Energy Original' or some such nonsense.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    As a kid I used to look forward to being ill so I could drink that stuff Bet it would be awesome with alcohol, double vodka and lucozade cheers!

Sounds a bit Delboy-ish
    I was always a Lilt man, myself. Do they still do Lilt? Now that would be good with alcohol.

I was always a Lilt man, myself. Do they still do Lilt? Now that would be good with alcohol.
    After some Googleage Lilt is alive and well! Under the Coca Cola umbrella. I'm thinking gin
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'