Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to ask Peter

I would like to ask Peter

a) whether he gets involved in heated debates down the pub which get out of hand
    and
    b) where his hairy faced smelly-looking hippy picture went
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    a) whether he gets involved in heated debates down the pub which get out of hand
    and
    b) where his hairy faced smelly-looking hippy picture went
    I often take part in heated debates down the pub but they never get out of hand. I am a delight in real life

Do you also virtue signal for your audience like you do on here

when you talk about vegans, lefties and birds being annoying, even though you’re at least two of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I often take part in heated debates down the pub but they never get out of hand. I am a delight in real life

A can confirm this. A gentleman of generosity, charm, wit and charisma.

In short, a delight. One might say an inspirational and aspirational fellow.

Not keen on jews, but then again, who is these days?

I found you relatively pleasant and non-argumentative company / I was very very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A can confirm this. A gentleman of generosity, charm, wit and charisma.

In short, a delight. One might say an inspirational and aspirational fellow.

Not keen on jews, but then again, who is these days?
    Awful hard on the poor old heebies, your leftists. It's part of their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One feels postively unfashionable, failing to feel any antipathy towards the Red Sea pedestrians.

Is it ok to pretend a healthy dislike for the Chosen People, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One feels postively unfashionable, failing to feel any antipathy towards the Red Sea pedestrians.

Is it ok to pretend a healthy dislike for the Chosen People, do you think?
    Oh, yes. I go through the motions of it now and again, but my heart's not really in it.

I was about to say I’ve not personally experienced this, but then I remembered an incident last November when, during a heated discussion with goy-in-doors about whose family we’d be seeing over Christmas, I heard the mother of my children spit at me with undisguised malice, “It’s not even your ****jng festival anyway”.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was about to say I’ve not personally experienced this, but then I remembered an incident last November when, during a heated discussion with goy-in-doors about whose family we’d be seeing over Christmas, I heard the mother of my children spit at me with undisguised malice, “It’s not even your ****jng festival anyway”.

To be fair to her, it is true. In fact, murdering Christ and wanting time off for his birthday is pretty fvcking rich when you think about it.

Anyway, you lot have got your own holidays where you make crackers out of Christian baby blood (never really sure how that worked, tbh).