Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if one were to rent an apartment for this coming summer in the north of London,

So if one were to rent an apartment for this coming summer in the north of London,

somewhere Hampstead Heath-adjacent, what neighborhood would one choose? Talking about not *insanely expensive, although a bit pricy's all right. Basically want it to be chill, close to jogging, while having all the amenities -- coffee, alcohol, burger joint, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    somewhere Hampstead Heath-adjacent, what neighborhood would one choose? Talking about not *insanely expensive, although a bit pricy's all right. Basically want it to be chill, close to jogging, while having all the amenities -- coffee, alcohol, burger joint, etc.

Monty will host you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Monty will host you.
    Well bring him forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Monty will host you.
    Couple of weeks ago he could have had my flat - oh well

Maybe he can rent where I am. I’ll be out soon enough. :sublet:

Are you a poof?

What's yer budget? Then I can tell you whether you can afford to live near me, which fits your criteria perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you a poof?
    Nah, not really. Although I have certain poofesque qualities.

Nah, not really. Although I have certain poofesque qualities.
    I don't know, it's just the summer. Can be higher than I might pay otherwise. Say $2.5k per month for a one-bedroom, which would be... 1745 pounds

I don't know, it's just the summer. Can be higher than I might pay otherwise. Say $2.5k per month for a one-bedroom, which would be... 1745 pounds
    http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...etAgreed=false
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”