Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The **** summary.

The **** summary.

Czcheque is shít because he's past it, makes mistakes and never saves pelanties.
    Monreal isn't shít.
    Koscienly is shít because he's past it, makes mistakes and has a knacked achilles or something.
    Mustafi is shít because he makes too many mistakes, is clumsy and gives away pelanties. Even though some are not given.
    Chambers and Holding are both shít.
    Bellerin isn't too shít, but is sometimes.
    Xhaka is well shít.
    Elneny is shíit because he's boring and doesn't do many things.
    Maitland Niles is inexperienced shít. And our kids are always over-rated.
    Ramsey is completely shít because WES and others keep saying so.
    Wilshít is too injury-prone not to be considered mostly shít.
    Iwobi is well fackin shít
    Ozil certainly isn't shít, but is inneffective sometimes. (see nicking a living)
    Mhkitarian hasn't provided enough data, but on extrapolation is one-third shít.
    Obamayang hasn't provided enough data, but hopefully he won't be shít.
    Lacasette is spectacularly fùcking shít at the price.
    Welbeck is the definition of shít.

So we have one good player. And some others that are ok on their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Czcheque is shít because he's past it, makes mistakes and never saves pelanties.
    Monreal isn't shít.
    Koscienly is shít because he's past it, makes mistakes and has a knacked achilles or something.
    Mustafi is shít because he makes too many mistakes, is clumsy and gives away pelanties. Even though some are not given.
    Xhaka is well shít.
    Ozil certainly isn't shít, but is inneffective sometimes. (see nicking a living)

You need to get with the programme. For the 21st century football fan, explaining why you consider a player to be **** is probably ‘gay’, or worse.

Just dismiss the, all as **** and move on.

Monreal isn't shít.
    Xhaka is well shít.

Two additions/corrections:

Ramsey is sh1t because he keeps playing sh1t and only the uninitiated don't realize this
    Wenger is sh1t because Ash posted the other day a detailed explanation as to why he is sh1t

Quite harsh on Lacazette I would suggest. He is allowed immunity from shít rankings as he is quite new to the club.

I myself blame Wenger almost entirely for the recent malaise we have witnessed from the French striker.

The continued policy of removing him around the 70 minute mark can only have eroded his confidence while also removing for the player the ability to add to his goals tally as opposition teams tired late in the game. He is currently on 9 goals and with additional time afforded to him could well be in the double figures which at this stage of the season could be seen as decent.

I also think your analysis needs a further category of “well shít”, as in “that volley from Lacazette last weekend was well shít”.

Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite harsh on Lacazette I would suggest. He is allowed immunity from shít rankings as he is quite new to the club.

I myself blame Wenger almost entirely for the recent malaise we have witnessed from the French striker.

The continued policy of removing him around the 70 minute mark can only have eroded his confidence while also removing for the player the ability to add to his goals tally as opposition teams tired late in the game. He is currently on 9 goals and with additional time afforded to him could well be in the double figures which at this stage of the season could be seen as decent.

I also think your analysis needs a further category of “well shít”, as in “that volley from Lacazette last weekend was well shít”.

Wenger out.
    It was a throw-away comment, of course.

Agree about the 70 minute mularkey. A shít policy.

It was a throw-away comment, of course.

Agree about the 70 minute mularkey. A shít policy.
    Watch the throwaway business or else the Gestapo will be on your case.