Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, Dele Ali and Kane are a properly nasty pair.

Blimey, Dele Ali and Kane are a properly nasty pair.

Some lengthy bans would appear to be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some lengthy bans would appear to be in order.
    Thought Kane's was more clumsy and a bit unlucky than nasty. Ali is just a nasty bit of business, still not sure how De Bruyne got out of that one without a serious injury.

Speaking of which, the ginger Belgie might very well be one of the most wonderful footballers to watch I have seen in some time. And Jose Mourinho sold him for f*ck all.

Of course, someone could claim that was a one off and Mourinho has never sold anyone else that came good. Like Mo Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Thought Kane's was more clumsy and a bit unlucky than nasty. Ali is just a nasty bit of business, still not sure how De Bruyne got out of that one without a serious injury.

Speaking of which, the ginger Belgie might very well be one of the most wonderful footballers to watch I have seen in some time. And Jose Mourinho sold him for f*ck all.

Of course, someone could claim that was a one off and Mourinho has never sold anyone else that came good. Like Mo Salah.
    When you trade in that many players you are bound to let a few go that come good. Its better than buying players who are ****.

City look rather ****ing good. Our 3-1 defeat there is looking a decent result.

I am resigned to the fact that they may not lose a game......

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Eh? Kane's has a clear follow-through at the end of the stretch to make contact with the standing leg. It was 100% intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    When you trade in that many players you are bound to let a few go that come good. Its better than buying players who are ****.

Well you could make an argument that they are the two best players in the league right now. Selling players on who become good is one thing, doing that is quite another. And you could argue that Hazard is the third best player, and someone else that Mourinho fell out with badly.

Yes, I really, really, really hate that man.

Yes, fairplay to Guardiola. I don't like his success here, but fairplay.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

They are probably going to make the Invincibles look a bit average, but when they win the league in March it might be hard for them to go unbeaten in the league when they've got a quadruple to go for. #clutchingatstraws

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Eh? Kane's has a clear follow-through at the end of the stretch to make contact with the standing leg. It was 100% intentional.
    Agreed. You always have to give a top professional player the "benefit" of the doubt.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They are probably going to make the Invincibles look a bit average, but when they win the league in March it might be hard for them to go unbeaten in the league when they've got a quadruple to go for. #clutchingatstraws
    What does it actually prove though; that a billion dollars buys you a decent team?

#WengerOut

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What does it actually prove though; that a billion dollars buys you a decent team?

#WengerOut
    Well, obviously we'd all like to see him try and do it with Swindon Town, but Mr Mourinho has spent nearly as much and no-one really wants to see his team play. Just a rich Tony Pulis.