Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it not possible to disagree with an opinion without dismissing it

Is it not possible to disagree with an opinion without dismissing it

as 'utter bóllocks' or calling the person expressing it 'full of crap' or similar?

Honestly. 'Different' does not mean the same as 'wrong'.

I appeal to you to engage in reasoned debate in a spirit of respect and tolerance. Let us celebrate our differences as well as our similarities.

Thank you.

(Except in the case of wes, naturally, who simply spouts unadulterated shíte on pretty much any topic you care to name.)

(Also Rich.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    as 'utter bóllocks' or calling the person expressing it 'full of crap' or similar?

I appeal to you to engage in reasoned debate in a spirit of respect and tolerance. Let us celebrate our differences as well as our similarities.

Thank you.

(Except in the case of wes, naturally, who simply spouts unadulterated shíte on pretty much any topic you care to name.)

(Also Rich.)
    You hippy ****.

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)
    Sorry, your opinion on this is utter *******s ... apart from the Rich and WES part, which is possibly the most accurate thing you have ever posted
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)
    I put you in your place on this global cuisine nonsense you were spouting; do I need to do it again? Have you not learned your lesson? Hmmm?

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)
    Philistine.

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)
    Hear here (or here here, never entirely sure).

Well said Dutch Irish mongrel boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

'Hear hear!' Originally 'Hear him! Hear him!'

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Excuse me?
    Well obviously I was focusing on the specific "'Different' does not mean the same as 'wrong'." part of the post.

Given the author is the biggest snobby spastic racist and bully on this place I find his bare faced cheek and hypocrisy to be sickening.