Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All you liver haters - is it all types of liver you hate?

All you liver haters - is it all types of liver you hate?

What of a good paté, for instance? Liver pate is delicious, surely? And, of course, one needs chicken liver pate on a Banh Mi.

What of foie gras, for God's sake? Or faggots, for that matter? Do you eschew liver in all things?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What of a good paté, for instance? Liver pate is delicious, surely? And, of course, one needs chicken liver pate on a Banh Mi.

What of foie gras, for God's sake? Or faggots, for that matter? Do you eschew liver in all things?
    Each year at christmas I look forward to removing the giblets from the geese. The livers get thrown into a searingly hot pan for 2 or 3 minutes and then stuffed into my gaping maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Each year at christmas I look forward to removing the giblets from the geese. The livers get thrown into a searingly hot pan for 2 or 3 minutes and then stuffed into my gaping maw.
    Your missus will probably insist on nut roast this Christmas, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll be stuffing some liver in you mum's gaping maw this Christmas alright c