Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oh Jesus, that fella's written another poem for the marathon on Sunday. Apparently he

Oh Jesus, that fella's written another poem for the marathon on Sunday. Apparently he

will just repeat the word "Manchester!" thousands of times in a broad, emphatic Lancashire accent like some ghastly mantra, while thousands of fat ugly northerners, sporting their bumble bee tatooes, will respond with the word ......"Manchester!"

God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    will just repeat the word "Manchester!" thousands of times in a broad, emphatic Lancashire accent like some ghastly mantra, while thousands of fat ugly northerners, sporting their bumble bee tatooes, will respond with the word ......"Manchester!"

God help us.
    You're winding us up, Herbs. The index of self-indulgent mawkishness can't possibly have fallen that low.

Has it?

I fear tis so Ash. Having dominated football for twenty

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You're winding us up, Herbs. The index of self-indulgent mawkishness can't possibly have fallen that low.

Has it?
    years - to the deep chagrin of their lancastrian scouse brethren - they have decided to rob them of all they had left; their depthless capacity for maudlin, lachrymose self pity.

I sense an Oasis gig brewing Ash. It will finale with, of course, "Look back in Anger" and, being broadcast to a worldwide audience of close to two billion, will become the Ariana generation's Woodstock

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    years - to the deep chagrin of their lancastrian scouse brethren - they have decided to rob them of all they had left; their depthless capacity for maudlin, lachrymose self pity.

I sense an Oasis gig brewing Ash. It will finale with, of course, "Look back in Anger" and, being broadcast to a worldwide audience of close to two billion, will become the Ariana generation's Woodstock
    Buzzing for tomorrow, Herbs?! Let us unite for the day! The Arsenal and our Leader need us.