Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Wenger's last game as manager could be victory over Spurs in the Cup Final

So Wenger's last game as manager could be victory over Spurs in the Cup Final

or......

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    or......
    We are playing spurs in the cup final in 10 years time?

or......
    I've always been convinced that his last ever game will be a victory in the CL final against Barcelona. In my mind, despite it being 2017, Bergkamp plays a through ball to Fabregas for the winner.

Are you won of them ArsenalFanTv lunatics, or some sort of Wenger out fanatic?

It's twenty years time. Twenty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We are playing spurs in the cup final in 10 years time?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's twenty years time. Twenty years.
    I watched the ArsenalfanTV interview with Neville.

I like Neville more than them.

or......
    We're such a scenario to arise, I am certain that our players would fight to the death to prevent AW's humiliation. After all, they are renowned for their lion-hearted, never-say-die attitude and fearsome devotion to the cause...

Naturally. They make you feel bad, I suspect.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I'm disappointed in Gary Neville. He is giving them publicity and suggesting they are worthy of being argued with.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We're such a scenario to arise, I am certain that our players would fight to the death to prevent AW's humiliation. After all, they are renowned for their lion-hearted, never-say-die attitude and fearsome devotion to the cause...

I'm not sure what could be less fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm disappointed in Gary Neville. He is giving them publicity and suggesting they are worthy of being argued with.
    GNev2 has never paid to watch a game in his life though.

Knows his cricket, all the same.