Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Hector's on for ten mins before he makes a goal for Feo. And all those muppets at

So Hector's on for ten mins before he makes a goal for Feo. And all those muppets at

the online gooner slagging off Feo (Wally to them) cos while he'd scored 9 this season (ten now), he hadn't scored for a few weeks.

They don't think that Hector's injury coincided with this dip in form and their interplay was a feature of our early season form just like Ozil-Alexis.

Anyway, it took 5 mins for some great control before over-hitting the cross. Then ten mins to make the goal for Feo.

Great to have Hector back. Pity about Mustafi - what's a hamstring, 3 weeks? - but maybe Gabby having played RB will help him settle in.

Anyway, people that post btl on the online gooner know less about football* than I do which is next to impossible.

{*well, the Arsenal anyway. I don't watch any other footie and then probably do.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    the online gooner slagging off Feo (Wally to them) cos while he'd scored 9 this season (ten now), he hadn't scored for a few weeks.

They don't think that Hector's injury coincided with this dip in form and their interplay was a feature of our early season form just like Ozil-Alexis.

Anyway, it took 5 mins for some great control before over-hitting the cross. Then ten mins to make the goal for Feo.

Great to have Hector back. Pity about Mustafi - what's a hamstring, 3 weeks? - but maybe Gabby having played RB will help him settle in.

Anyway, people that post btl on the online gooner know less about football* than I do which is next to impossible.

{*well, the Arsenal anyway. I don't watch any other footie and then probably do.}
    Agreed, G. Personally, I'll not hear a word against young ****cott.

1-1 at half-time is alright, isn't it. Especially with our home record against them? As you say though, shame about Squadron, but nice to have Hector back.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ten goals? He'll get that coffee machine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Ten goals? He'll get that coffee machine now.
    He ain't playin, that boy

Probably Walcott's most complete performance of the season
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Probably Walcott's most complete performance of the season
    Yup. Some good defensive work.

I remember when we beat Barca at home and he was on my side of the pitch for the 1st half. And he was buzzing around defensively the most I'd ever see him do. He does have it in him - he just needs to do it all the time.

But with Perez getting that hat-trick from the wing, we have 4 good options out wide (excluding moving Alexis back there) and we have Welbz to come back, who will fit this new formation - pacy front 3 with Ozil playing as a 2nd striker as opposed to attacking MF - perfectly.

Just hard to see how he'll get into the team. When his chance comes, he'll just have to take it by scoring/making/generally playing very well.

It's nice to have some attacking options to bring on now - Olly, Iwobi, Perez - when earlier in the season we had no-one on the bench.

It's like the old days when AW used to just keep chucking on strikers when we needed a winner. Kanu, Skiltord etc

Good to see Iwobi scoring, too.

Now he got the goal in mid-week, his confidence is back up. (He'd missed a couple he should have scored this season.) Hopefully they'll all get to top form and beyond.

Happy with that after giving away a needless penalty and going 1-0 down.

Just hope Mustafi's not out for long - though Gabby played well at CH, I thought.