Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Talking of cricket. . "Trump to interview Alan Mulally for secretary of state."

Talking of cricket. . "Trump to interview Alan Mulally for secretary of state."

I always hated that ****. The only good thing about him was Blofeld always calling him "Moo-lay-lay", so far as I could see.

Trump out.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I always hated that ****. The only good thing about him was Blofeld always calling him "Moo-lay-lay", so far as I could see.

Trump out.
    Not a neo-con

In fact the bloke seems to have spent his life making stuff rather than sending people to blow it up. Extraordinary appointment, if it happens. I'm sure it won't be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Trump out.
    Me too. Was Australian, shït, grinned like the village idiot and clearly didn't give a fück. Mind you, he was one of many profoundly ordinary players in the England squad back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not a neo-con

In fact the bloke seems to have spent his life making stuff rather than sending people to blow it up. Extraordinary appointment, if it happens. I'm sure it won't be allowed.
    Yeah, but ffs, a, he also did this. Cünt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Mgi1Mey04

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but ffs, a, he also did this. Cünt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Mgi1Mey04
    You said he was Australian. He's playing 'against' Australia there.

Reminds me of Cesc against Barcelona.