Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So joining the David Lloyd Centre has proven to be possibly the best decision of

So joining the David Lloyd Centre has proven to be possibly the best decision of

my adult life.

With a £250-a-month family membership, we have access to 12 pristine indoor tennis courts, a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa, an outdoor pool with sundeck, an enormous gymnasium, a business centre with plasma screens showing news and sport, a café that actually serves good (and healthy) all-day food, a soft play area for the little’uns, a crèche, and enough yummy mummies to shake a stick at.

Honestly, I am almost beyond delirious that I’ve discovered this place. Which I am aware is very, very sad.

Pat Sharpe goes there
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    my adult life.

With a £250-a-month family membership, we have access to 12 pristine indoor tennis courts, a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa, an outdoor pool with sundeck, an enormous gymnasium, a business centre with plasma screens showing news and sport, a café that actually serves good (and healthy) all-day food, a soft play area for the little’uns, a crèche, and enough yummy mummies to shake a stick at.

Honestly, I am almost beyond delirious that I’ve discovered this place. Which I am aware is very, very sad.
    Last year I booked a hotel in the countryside for a long weekend, and when I arrived it had exactly this municipal leisure centre vibe you decribe here.

I turned around and walked straight back to the car and fúcked off.

my adult life.

Has anyone asked you how much you bench yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Last year I booked a hotel in the countryside for a long weekend, and when I arrived it had exactly this municipal leisure centre vibe you decribe here.

I turned around and walked straight back to the car and fúcked off.
    Oh Jesus, I wouldn't holiday there. But for somewhere local to use as a work space where I can duck out for a swim or a game of tennis during my lunch break, and to take the sprogs on a rainy day, it's absolutely perfect.

Oh Jesus, I wouldn't holiday there. But for somewhere local to use as a work space where I can duck out for a swim or a game of tennis during my lunch break, and to take the sprogs on a rainy day, it's absolutely perfect.
    Are you good at tennis, m?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has anyone asked you how much you bench yet?
    My hernia has put paid to my benching

Speaking of which, my dad started puking brown vomit last week and didn’t stop for two days. Turns out he had a strangulated hernia which was pushing his poo up from his bowels back into his stomach, and then emerging from his mouth.

He left hospital a couple of days ago and I went to lunch with him yesterday. He offered me his spoon to try his soup and I politely declined

Can you swim without armbands ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

My hernia has put paid to my benching

Speaking of which, my dad started puking brown vomit last week and didn’t stop for two days. Turns out he had a strangulated hernia which was pushing his poo up from his bowels back into his stomach, and then emerging from his mouth.

He left hospital a couple of days ago and I went to lunch with him yesterday. He offered me his spoon to try his soup and I politely declined
    Oh, for fück's sake! I don't need to hear about your father vomiting faeces.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you good at tennis, m?
    Not really, but I'd like to get better. I played Awimb's Ash a few years back and I think he was playing with the handbrake on and still bantered me off with embarrassing ease