Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What the hell is wrong with this country.

What the hell is wrong with this country.

our television presenters from the past are nonces
    our football coaches are nonces.
    Now today I read the police are a bunch of sexual predators.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'm starting to question definitions of noncery and sexual assault.

I think people are being branded sex cases for touching someone on the knee.

Will there come a point in time where we're the weird ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm starting to question definitions of noncery and sexual assault.

I think people are being branded sex cases for touching someone on the knee.
    they have been using their policeman powers to turn an blind eye in return of favours.

not that shocking really. I think we've all thought about that at one point or another. maybe a step further.......

maybe wondered what it would be to use your nazi powers if you were in the SS

they have been using their policeman powers to turn an blind eye in return of favours.

not that shocking really. I think we've all thought about that at one point or another. maybe a step further.......

maybe wondered what it would be to use your nazi powers if you were in the SS
    As I understand it, the opportunity to - Ahem - 'comfort' lone ladies who have been the victim of burglaries and are feeling a bit vulnerable has long been considered one of the perks of the job. Is that considered abuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As I understand it, the opportunity to - Ahem - 'comfort' lone ladies who have been the victim of burglaries and are feeling a bit vulnerable has long been considered one of the perks of the job. Is that considered abuse now?
    I wonder how many times the victim had proposed the idea.

I'm gonna lose my licence inspector Berni, can we come to an arrangement?
    I doubt the officer is gonna say ok love how about a bunk up, up against mo's* roadside lay-by cafe.

I doubt they'd actually say anything. Perhaps point at his truncheon. and in some circumstances his helmet.
    Though if it's a motorway cop he won't have a helmet on.

* Not Awimb's Mo. as far as I know does not own a Lay-by cafe but he may do.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 12-08-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My friend used to work in the nonce squad and one time they arrested some 60 year old man for having thousands of images. His wife wasn't in the least bit shocked and took the opportunity to proposition my friend's colleague, asking him to handcuf her in their dungeon down in the basement