Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I note that our stabby friend from Russell Square with the 'mental health issues' has

I note that our stabby friend from Russell Square with the 'mental health issues' has

been ruled fit to plead. Ho-hum.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    been ruled fit to plead. Ho-hum.
    Norwegian lad, apparently. Must have been fed up about the performance of his country's sovereign wealth fund, what with oil prices being depressed for so long.

That's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Norwegian lad, apparently. Must have been fed up about the performance of his country's sovereign wealth fund, what with oil prices being depressed for so long.

That's my theory.
    Or possibly that it costs him a tenner to buy a pint? That'd depress me.

A tenner? More like 40 quid post 23rd June.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A tenner? More like 40 quid post 23rd June.
    Of course. I've got to spend another nightless week there next June. I expect to see the FD weeping when he sees my expenses.

I paid £8.80 for a pint the other day (93 NOK)

The chap working in the hotel was on £38k a year minimum though, so I was effectively funding that

Of course. I've got to spend another nightless week there next June. I expect to see the FD weeping when he sees my expenses.
    It's so bloody confusing.
    Not just it being light at night.

you have no idea what time of day it is. You think it's 4 and it's already 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I paid £8.80 for a pint the other day (93 NOK)

The chap working in the hotel was on £38k a year minimum though, so I was effectively funding that
    I struggle to see how you could live on £38k pa in Norway, though. Particularly as they absolutely rape you in tax from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's so bloody confusing.
    Not just it being light at night.

you have no idea what time of day it is. You think it's 4 and it's already 8pm.
    If only man could invent some sort of piece of equipment that could keep track of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If only man could invent some sort of piece of equipment that could keep track of the time
    Yes, but when it's still blazing sunshine and you've been drinking for hours, your body is telling you it's the afternoon and the fact that your watch says its 10.30pm is irrelevant.