Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I tell you what Clive, the fruit-knife and AK47-wielding lads have gone quiet.

I tell you what Clive, the fruit-knife and AK47-wielding lads have gone quiet.

What the fúck are they planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This piece of clear double-bluffery last week had my paranoia twitching.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...services-make/

Who cares. The Donald is in charge now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Who cares. The Donald is in charge now.
    The chap is threatening not to invade anywhere, though, r. That'd make him the first since, what? Carter?

You can't go around not invading places imo. What are the military going to do with themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The chap is threatening not to invade anywhere, though, r. That'd make him the first since, what? Carter?

You can't go around not invading places imo. What are the military going to do with themselves?
    Worse than that, the lunatic is threatening to cancel the new Air Force One.

Fúcking idiot. I told you he was mental.

Worse than that, the lunatic is threatening to cancel the new Air Force One.

Fúcking idiot. I told you he was mental.
    Yes, but he's already got a plane, hasn't he? He probably thinks Air Force One's a bit shît. I mean, it's bad enough that he's having to move into a house previously occupied by black people without having to fly around in a shït plane as well.

Mind you, he did wind up the Chinee, which made me chuckle.

Oh, there's still plenty of mischief to be made. I think he understands his responsibilities well enough. lol

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes, but he's already got a plane, hasn't he? He probably thinks Air Force One's a bit shît. I mean, it's bad enough that he's having to move into a house previously occupied by black people without having to fly around in a shït plane as well.

Mind you, he did wind up the Chinee, which made me chuckle.
    He's got a piece of crap old 757.

Consider the technical aspects of AF1. The comms, the radar, the electonic anti-missile stuff, the radiation shielding, the fúcking thing is designed to keep the West governed during a nuclear war. Donald's shagged out ex-budget airline piece of old crap is ready for the scrapyard.

Consider the technical aspects of AF1. The comms, the radar, the electonic anti-missile stuff, the radiation shielding, the fúcking thing is designed to keep the West governed during a nuclear war. Donald's shagged out ex-budget airline piece of old crap is ready for the scrapyard.
    I think he just wants Boeing to knock a few quid off. Thieving toads.

Yeah, yeah, but how much of Airforce One's interior is covered in gold?
    That's what really matters.