Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lolo Koscielny.

Lolo Koscielny.

I am a great admirer of the double-hard bony French speedster, but have recently seen a couple of interviews with him and took away the impression that he is, shall we say, less than inspiring verbally. Perhaps, i thought, this is a result of his unfamiliarity with the language? So I watched him being interviewed in French.

Poor Lolo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am a great admirer of the double-hard bony French speedster, but have recently seen a couple of interviews with him and took away the impression that he is, shall we say, less than inspiring verbally. Perhaps, i thought, this is a result of his unfamiliarity with the language? So I watched him being interviewed in French.

Poor Lolo.
    Why do you call him "Lolo", or is the question indiscreet? I suppose perhaps one is lucky to be able to call him anything at all with one's mouth full
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Why do you call him "Lolo", or is the question indiscreet? I suppose perhaps one is lucky to be able to call him anything at all with one's mouth full
    Are you suggesting that of all the Laurents in France, this is the one who isn't called Lolo?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you suggesting that of all the Laurents in France, this is the one who isn't called Lolo?
    Oh, is that so. You'd best carry on then. I can't say I know any.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."