Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll tell you what's ****, ****ing relatives sending

I'll tell you what's ****, ****ing relatives sending

money for a kids birthday/christmas and putting all the responsibility on me to find something to buy. I struggle to think of stuff we should buy him, let alone what every other **** should get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    money for a kids birthday/christmas and putting all the responsibility on me to find something to buy. I struggle to think of stuff we should buy him, let alone what every other **** should get him.
    You're just supposed to drink the money, I think. The kid'll never know.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He's too young to give a shďt, surely? He'd be happy with a cardboard box imo.

Trouser it.

I've been told we're introducing my eldest (2.5 years) to the concept of Santa this year.

My rule is that as soon as he goes to school and starts learning about religion, he gets told that Santa doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's too young to give a shďt, surely? He'd be happy with a cardboard box imo.

Trouser it.
    Did that with some of his birthday money. Bought a few little vtech cars and kept the change

Open him a secret savings account. Continue to pay all gift monies, tooth-fairy moneys, all that shíte into it until he is 18, when you can proudly present him with enough cash to get 3 Ukrainian hookers and 5 grams of charlie with which to correctly celebrate his birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've been told we're introducing my eldest (2.5 years) to Santa this year.

My rule is that as soon as he goes to school and starts learning about religion, he gets told that Santa doesn't exist.
    I don't think that's necessary. Why can't a kid have a little bit of make-believe in their life? He'll have 70+ years to deal with the grinding, crushing hopelessness and futility of life, so let him have a few years where he believes in a benign universe, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Open him a secret savings account. Continue to pay all gift monies, tooth-fairy moneys, all that shíte into it until he is 18, when you can proudly present him with enough cash to get 3 Ukrainian hookers and 5 grams of charlie with which to correctly celebrate his birthday.
    The poor kid lives in Sweden. By the time he gets to 18 he'll be under Sharia law and live in fear of being bummed by Afghans.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've been told we're introducing my eldest (2.5 years) to the concept of Santa this year.

Over here the dad usually dresses up as santa and hands out the presents. I'm going to have to pretend i'm off out to buy a paper and get changed into a santa outfit in the garden shed

Over here the dad usually dresses up as santa and hands out the presents. I'm going to have to pretend i'm off out to buy a paper and get changed into a santa outfit in the garden shed
    That's stupid. Any but actually retarded kids are bound to realise it's just their dad in a suit, which sort of defeats the object of pretending Santa exists, surely?