Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My local police force keep tweeting 'Barn Meeting 2016'

My local police force keep tweeting 'Barn Meeting 2016'

No context, no explanation, just pictures of people sitting on haystacks in a barn while coppers talk.

The countryside is weird.

https://twitter.com/cimcdonald/statu...14079490969600

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No context, no explanation, just pictures of people sitting on haystacks in a barn while coppers talk.

The countryside is weird.

https://twitter.com/cimcdonald/statu...14079490969600
    It might be a KKK thing. Everyone's a fascist nowadays, it's awfully fashionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It might be a KKK thing. Everyone's a fascist nowadays, it's awfully fashionable.
    True. The audience is hideously white.

Meanwhile in Italy, a thing has happened.

Yes lots of excitement over... what, exactly? No one seems to know. Will they have a general election? Who knows? Does anyone really care?

And, of course, the prime minister of New Zealand has resigned, and even the people of New Zealand don't give a fúck.

We're short of exciting news. 2016 has spoiled us. We need an abdication, an assassination or a proper war.

Not in Austria it seems. There are frightening rumblings in Saxony but that might just be the sausages

Yep a thing that not even Italians can explain to me what it's all about.
    I even watched a show about it.

I love the way the throw english in to things. EXIT POLL.

oh and in Italy they call Renzi Mr Bean.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 12-05-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Yes lots of excitement over... what, exactly? No one seems to know. Will they have a general election? Who knows? Does anyone really care?

And, of course, the prime minister of New Zealand has resigned, and even the people of New Zealand don't give a fúck.

We're short of exciting news. 2016 has spoiled us. We need an abdication, an assassination or a proper war.
    The only thing we can safely conclude is that the current mood of western electorates is to gleefully seize opportunities to give the status quo and its representatives a kicking.