Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It will be Lacazette and Lemar. Bookmark this.
    Bore off with your Lacazette. He won't be any good in the PL. Not interested, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Bore off with your Lacazette. He won't be any good in the PL. Not interested, thanks.
    He's quick, strong, and a great finisher off both feet. He's basically a better more exotic Defoe. He'd get 20 league goals at least.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Never mind the actual body of the post:

"Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match"

Sad days.
    Yes - a 23-year-old goalkeeper with one half decent season for the one of the worst sides in Premiership history. Yom clearly is a massive retard

He's quick, strong, and a great finisher off both feet. He's basically a better more exotic Defoe. He'd get 20 league goals at least.
    It's Rich, bgm, remember. No point talking sense

But so would Giroud if he started all the time. I'd rather play Welbeck up top all of the time. Wenger clearly wants someone that is more than just a finisher - see Kylian Mbappe. I also like James at Madrid. Or if City want Alexis then we'll take Aguero.

If we don't get him I am going to be throwing my toys out of the pram.

Why bloody not?! Arsene was in the kid's house this time last year. They love one another.
    He was in his house last year.... and he decided to sign a new contract and stay in Monaco
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He was in his house last year.... and he decided to sign a new contract and stay in Monaco
    Because he was doing his exams and wanted to stay local. He's ready to leave for pastures new now.

Welcome to The Arsenal, Klyian.

But so would Giroud if he started all the time. I'd rather play Welbeck up top all of the time. Wenger clearly wants someone that is more than just a finisher - see Kylian Mbappe. I also like James at Madrid. Or if City want Alexis then we'll take Aguero.

The way you rant on here it wouldn't shock me if you did have a pram
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You honestly believe Giroud would score 28 in 28 starts or 27 in 33? In the season Montpellier won the league he got 21 in 36 starts.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-16-2017 at 09:19 AM.

You honestly believe Giroud would scored 28 in 28 starts or 27 in 33? In the season Montpellier won the league he got 21 in 36 starts.
    The thing I am concerned with is if we get somebody in who scores 20 a season. This won't even cover Alexis's contribution once he buggers off. we need more goals from elsewhere.