Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
Yes it was very obvious even to me that during the interview they were losing interest as their chance of finding the dealer was zero. They are in Margate and are being told about “a black man in the Queens Head in Turnpike Lane”. Total waste of everybody’s time and they only brought me in because of the fact they turned up at the hotel to search it because of having arrested my mate on the suspected arson thing.

When they searched my room they found things and then when they searched my car they found more things that I had not told them about as I had genuinely forgotten.

The NI link was the big thing, quite sensitive at that time, 93-94. Bishopsgate would not have been that long ago I suspect?
Was the arson thing *******s? I mean, your mate has dropped you all right in it there.

Was it just a bit of weed or anything heavier?

A mate of mine recently had two coppers arrive at his house because he had ordered some CBD stuff from abroad. THey asked if they could come in. He said yes (**** knows why). They smelt the weed, asked him if they could search the house and he just handed everything over- three ounces of weed, bongs, a few bits an bobs of bagged up weed.

He ended up with a caution..... they cant be ****ing arsed with it these days, they just dont have the resources.