Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sunday could be a disaster. A Spurs victory could see them close the gap on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have a much greater dislike for United and Liverpool, and to a degree supporters thereof, than I do for Spurs.

Monty is obsessed with them, similar to how he likes to criticise them for being obsessed with us, which is odd.
    I expect there are a lot of Manchester United and Liverpool fans in your neck of the woods (if you excuse the stereotypical generalisation about glory hunters), whereas Monty has stated that he has many Tottenham acquiants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect there are a lot of Manchester United and Liverpool fans in your neck of the woods (if you excuse the stereotypical generalisation about glory hunters), whereas Monty has stated that he has many Tottenham acquiants.
    Speaking of which - Let's all laugh at Bayern, Let's all laugh at Bayern, Let's all laugh at Bayern, lalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Absolutely, totally understand that.

I don't grow fearful in the week before a game all the same, many a time M has come on here in the run up to a NLD stating a bizarre range of emotions.