Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So yesterday I drank two of my homemade, five-month matured sparkling ciders.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There you go. Anything with the power to disturb your embalmed intestinal tract must have extremely dangerous juju.
    I actually had enough yesterday to be influenced into booking a flight back for the Burnley game

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I actually had enough yesterday to be influenced into booking a flight back for the Burnley game
    You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th?

Maniac.

You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th?

Maniac.
    We might not finish seventh.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We might not finish seventh.
    where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It will be nice not to be inconvenienced by the whole pesky, European nonsense at all, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It will be nice not to be inconvenienced by the whole pesky, European nonsense at all, imo
    I suppose. But the Europa League is probably our best hope of getting back into the Champions League and will be again next season unless things change dramatically over the summer.

I suppose. But the Europa League is probably our best hope of getting back into the Champions League and will be again next season unless things change dramatically over the summer.
    I've quite enjoyed the whole EL experience, helps that we have/had a realistic chance of winning the thing

Burnley's problem, imo. We'll be back in the European Cup.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Maniac.
    tbf I am flying 800 miles for a good feed and to get pissed with my mates. The football will be but a short break in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf I am flying 800 miles for a good feed and to get pissed with my mates. The football will be but a short break in the middle
    Mates now, is it? Get you!