Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So who's in the know, then? Where is the stroppy Chilean going to end up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He will be playing for Utd. We’re going to get Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang and try and create the Dortmund glory days.
    Apparently / allegedly / totally made uply us getting Mkhitaryan is the major stumbling block here.

He thinks we are shít. Clearly the man has a television and Sky subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Apparently / allegedly / totally made uply us getting Mkhitaryan is the major stumbling block here.

I think the issue is he wants a pay off from Utd and they haven’t agreed to it yet. It makes sense as he will probably have to take a wage cut if he moves to us. People are quite disappointed with the idea of getting him but I think he could be great. It’s not the first player Mourinho made look ****.

I think the issue is he wants a pay off from Utd and they haven’t agreed to it yet. It makes sense as he will probably have to take a wage cut if he moves to us. People are quite disappointed with the idea of getting him but I think he could be great. It’s not the first player Mourinho made look ****.
    Absolute cracking player.

indeed, De Bruyne.

The thought of Ozil going to work with that ****, Mourinho, again makes me feel sick.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We're loaded though. That could be a factor.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."