Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Builder types: What's so valuable or special about spirit levels?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've just ordered the new, s****y Xbox. Not really sure why as hardly use the old one. I just can't help myself, have had every new version on release date and it now just feels like I ought too
    but you know PSRB I still only have a PS3. my wife gets suspicious when she says why don't you buy some new shoes or jeans. I say nooo later I have no money left this month. Oh look here's the postman with my parcels.

I've calmed down with phones though I do have an iPhone 7 now but I waited a while before getting it. and I only got it as my old phone fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    but you know PSRB I still only have a PS3. my wife gets suspicious when she says why don't you buy some new shoes or jeans. I say nooo later I have no money left this month. Oh look here's the postman with my parcels.

I've calmed down with phones though I do have an iPhone 7 now but I waited a while before getting it. and I only got it as my old phone fell apart.
    Much the same with me, iPhone 5 died and thought I should probably get a 4G phone, so have the iPhone 7.