Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Burger King UK...always felt a restaurant should be neutral ground

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's always struck me as being a bit thick, really. But another beneficiary of media nepotism, I guess.

This is why they want all the immigrants, y'see? To act as their footsoldiers when it all kicks off.
    Hmm, good point, they'll have the Jamaicans... but wait! all is not lost! We will have... The Jews!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, good point, they'll have the Jamaicans... but wait! all is not lost! We will have... The Jews!
    If the Gurkhas come over to our side, you lot are toast.

Protected by the Goddess Kali, y' see? And no-one ****s with Her - She even murdered Shiva when She was on one. And He's Her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If the Gurkhas come over to our side, you lot are toast.

Protected by the Goddess Kali, y' see? And no-one ****s with Her - She even murdered Shiva when She was on one. And He's Her husband.
    If Gurkhas have a defining feature, it's loyalty. Loyalty to the regiment and therefore to its supreme commander, Her Majesty.

And Her Majesty is not going to side with you unwashed layabouts, is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If Gurkhas have a defining feature, it's loyalty. Loyalty to the regiment and therefore to its supreme commander, Her Majesty.

And Her Majesty is not going to side with you unwashed layabouts, is she?
    Really, C?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8921926.html

She's a Kraut, init?

If BoJo gets in, she'll call a coup and all the Gurkhas, Sikhs, Pathans and Baluchis will come to her aid. BoJo's a Turk and you should remember what my boys did to them in WW1 once the useless, untrained Goras who cocked up Gallipoli were packed off to Western Front.

They'll lop his head with a kukri and we'll be free to doss around Europe for ever more.