Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is you is .. :music:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Swing is cool, man.

I bet you listen to some right pervy stuff though. The really dischordant cauterwaul that makes Sonic Youth sound like The Beatles.
    Leave Sonic Youth out of this, and dont tell me youve never dug a bit of feedback driven a-tonality

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Leave Sonic Youth out of this, and dont tell me youve never dug a bit of feedback driven a-tonality
    Works. Every. Time.

I used to be able to listen to European Sun when I was young and very stoned. I can't any more. I prefer feedback-driven tonality (Jesus and the Mary Chain).

The Jorge
    Works. Every. Time.

I used to be able to listen to European Sun when I was young and very stoned. I can't any more. I prefer feedback-driven tonality (Jesus and the Mary Chain).
    I watched that Late Show: No Nirvana special the other day. Sugar always make me think of you for some reason. Also, their drummer is impossibly dainty techniquewise.

I watched that Late Show: No Nirvana special the other day. Sugar always make me think of you for some reason. Also, their drummer is impossibly dainty techniquewise.
    Ooh, thanks for posting that. Haven't seen it for a couple of years. Gepetto Going to see Belly in a few weeks! At the Forum.

And yes, I could have cited Sugar as a harmonic feedback love. You are right, the drumming is exquisite, and their sound is stamped indelibly on my soul.

This song is what my mind actually sounds like.

The Jorge
    Ooh, thanks for posting that. Haven't seen it for a couple of years. Gepetto Going to see Belly in a few weeks! At the Forum.

And yes, I could have cited Sugar as a harmonic feedback love. You are right, the drumming is exquisite, and their sound is stamped indelibly on my soul.

This song is what my mind actually sounds like.

Early 90s grainy, jerky and artful videos. Everything is basically The Kids in the Hall's title sequence.

On the Bobster, have you heard this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1HW4jlQl0

Early 90s grainy, jerky and artful videos. Everything is basically The Kids in the Hall's title sequence.

On the Bobster, have you heard this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1HW4jlQl0
    No, I hadn't. Cheers.