Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, it would appear that far from causing nuclear armaggedon as

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    promised by the lefty intelligentsia, Trump's robust attitude to North Korea has brought them to the negotiating table.

What a bunch of silly-billies the snowflakes are.

Nothing to do with the Olympics, B. Just keep thinking like a white, first world Anglophone as opposed to like, I dunno, a Korean.

I mean, before the WO, all 3 group were arguing more than ever after 1 yr of Trump. After WO, all is sweet.

Must be Trump.

Where were the WO again? Was it in Washington, DC? Must have been, cos it's all down to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Nothing to do with the Olympics, B. Just keep thinking like a white, first world Anglophone as opposed to like, I dunno, a Korean.

I mean, before the WO, all 3 group were arguing more than ever after 1 yr of Trump. After WO, all is sweet.

Must be Trump.

Where were the WO again? Was it in Washington, DC? Must have been, cos it's all down to Trump.
    In fairness to the Donald, he was handed a proper hospital pass there. Not sure what else he could do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."