Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I haven't had a drink now since 10 pm last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well then, did you make it through the night? How was it?
    After the initial confusion of not having something to sip on whilst cooking dinner, it was remarkably straightforward.

I'm considering extending the drought until Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    After the initial confusion of not having something to sip on whilst cooking dinner, it was remarkably straightforward.

I find that the second you walk through the door and you're still feeling rather stressed from the working day & cooking are the main issues.

Also, I find that it's good to have something else to drink instead while sitting down after eating - be it a coffee or a soft drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I find that the second you walk through the door and you're still feeling rather stressed from the working day & cooking are the main issues.

Also, I find that it's good to have something else to drink instead while sitting down after eating - be it a coffee or a soft drink.
    I sipped water all evening. Perhaps I will give up the drink entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I haven't had a drink since Saturday - well early Sunday morning. I just feel tired as I've had too much sleep