Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bellend - one of five Unai untouchables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think that unless he uses a diamond Ozil will play wide right. Of course we know that essentially means nothing and he will drift into the middle anyway for most of the game. What i've gathered from my extensive reading/research is that Emery doesn't tend to use a classical no.10 and prefers using a midfield three with an 8 in a more advanced role when his team have the ball. See Banega at Sevilla and Rabiot at PSG. Ramsey will be the one to do that for us (if he stays).
    Quite surprised a lazy journalist has not pulled out a Rabiot to Arsenal story from the past few years, just change the dates and do a CTRL + H on Emery instead of Wenger, given the Parisians need to sell players to get around FFP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite surprised a lazy journalist has not pulled out a Rabiot to Arsenal story from the past few years, just change the dates and do a CTRL + H on Emery instead of Wenger, given the Parisians need to sell players to get around FFP stuff.
    I'd love to get him as a Ramsey replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'd love to get him as a Ramsey replacement.
    Lovely player but I think he would more akin to Xhaka as opposed to the Welsh – and of course Xhaka is going nowhere which makes me happy.

If as you suggest he favours the midfield 3 with 1 more advanced then I think the lad from Caerphilly is that man.

I will report back with a full tactical dossier after the pre-season friendly in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will report back with a full tactical dossier after the pre-season friendly in Dublin.

you. fúcking. deviant.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you. fúcking. deviant.
    But ... but ..... but