Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2016: 20 years of Arsene Wenger, 20 years of South Park and as of today

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One assumes she was on top? That's never good on a full stomach imo.
    Yes, and I believe she carried on for a fair few seconds too, which as we know puts my missus on very shaky legal grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, and I believe she carried on for a fair few seconds too, which as we know puts my missus on very shaky legal grounds.
    From what I read it's the woman's decision at all times so even if your are unconscious it's up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hmm. I don't know what the period of grace is between your sexual partner becoming unconscious and you stopping having sex with them that ensures you're not raping them. I'd say anything under 30 seconds is OK.

Hmm. I don't know what the period of grace is between your sexual partner becoming unconscious and you stopping having sex with them that ensures you're not raping them. I'd say anything under 30 seconds is OK.
    Isn't what that the Wikileaks fella is in trouble for?]

also nobody will have sex in the future.
    You will have to get written consent. But if you ask for consent you will be called a sexual predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Isn't what that the Wikileaks fella is in trouble for?
    I seem to remember the issue there was that he wasn't wearing a condom and his partner was worried about his winkyleaks.

I seem to remember the issue there was that he wasn't wearing a condom and his partner was worried about his winkyleaks.
    I read something the earlier. 'WIKILEAKS warns it's launching PHASE3 of Election Coverage'
    Hmm Phase 1 and Phase 2 have been so memorable

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I read something the earlier. 'WIKILEAKS warns it's launching PHASE3 of Election Coverage'
    Hmm Phase 1 and Phase 2 have been so memorable
    To be honest, this entire election campaign has been such a slow-motion car crash that nothing would surprise me any more.

Mind you, it's been hilarious watching Assange turn on a sixpence from being the darling of the left to their implacable enemy, a friend of Trump and Putin.

Well played Ash. Met her on Halloween eh? :snigger:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Well played Ash. Met her on Halloween eh? :snigger:
    No, a while previously, but that was the day we became an item, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, a while previously, but that was the day we became an item, so to speak.
    Oh...errr...ummm....