Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Alexis wants Champions League football

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, LA. Do you know Oliver Kamm? #Threadjack.
    I know off him and he used to walk passed my desk several times a day back in olden times. Never knew him more than to say hello to though

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Let's hope Alexis has a similar change of heart
    He doesn't need a change of heart - I am sure even if he signs a new deal he will want to play Champions League football, as his quote says, he will just realise he will miss out for hopefully just one season

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He doesn't need a change of heart - I am sure even if he signs a new deal he will want to play Champions League football, as his quote says, he will just realise he will miss out for hopefully just one season
    I think that would still technically constitute a change of heart, but I appreciate your sentiment.

He could be playing for Spurs next season

Sell him now imo

I suspect that £275,000 a week will help to smooth things over. Nobody outside of England (that is in the CL) will pay him that much.

I think he'll sign a new deal with a clause stating that if we miss out again, he can go in the summer for x million.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We've been in the CL for 18 years and been fúcked over by an endless stream of players regardless. Why anyone would still give credence to the 'I want Champion's League football' bòllocks I don't know.
    Because if you were an Arsene Wenger sycophant and completely incapable of independent, objective analysis about the man and his performance you would desperately want to believe his 4th place trophy nonsense as without it it is very hard to defend his record since 2005?

Let's hope Alexis has a similar change of heart

He could have posted a link to the Pogba or Ibrahimovic transfers just as easily. And we lost RVP and Fabregas etc because of the wages did we? That's some serious revisionism there Monty old bean.

Why are you having a go at me? It's Sanchez that has implied that at least part of the reason for him wanting to leave is because he wants Champions League football.

If you think he's somehow silly or misguided to place any importance on the so-called 4th place trophy then you should take it up with him

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

He could have posted a link to the Pogba or Ibrahimovic transfers just as easily. And we lost RVP and Fabregas etc because of the wages did we? That's some serious revisionism there Monty old bean.

Why are you having a go at me? It's Sanchez that has implied that at least part of the reason for him wanting to leave is because he wants Champions League football.

If you think he's somehow silly or misguided to place any importance on the so-called 4th place trophy then you should take it up with him
    FFS is it not bad enough you harassing Mesut, without encouraging a loud, obnoxious, opinionated Canadian to track down Alexis and shout at him?

FFS is it not bad enough you harassing Mesut, without encouraging a loud, obnoxious, opinionated Canadian to track down Alexis and shout at him?
    Sweaty, la. You missed out sweaty.