Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Speaking of blurred vision how the flying **** does Jordan Pickford manage to push

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Careful, our genius, foreign ex-manager was only just the other day waxing prophetic on Dier. I must say, I have never seen anything from the lad that makes me think he is anything other than average on his best days when played in the correct position.

I like Pickford, does some things very well and the things he doesn't seem very correctable. Dangerous game slating young keepers, they have a tendency to get better with age.
    I think he is a talented lad, but I think it is quite justifiable to point out that a 30 million pound keeper who is England's No 1 has a massive flaw in his game regardless of his age. He did this countless times last season - in the first half of our game at Goodison alone he did it four times. It's quite a basic skill for a keeper, I don't understand why it hasn't been addressed

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think he is a talented lad, but I think it is quite justifiable to point out that a 30 million pound keeper who is England's No 1 has a massive flaw in his game regardless of his age. He did this countless times last season - in the first half of our game at Goodison alone he did it four times. It's quite a basic skill for a keeper, I don't understand why it hasn't been addressed
    I think Butland is perhaps the better keeper. It's just that Pickford plays well with his feet, hence his inclusion as number one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think Butland is perhaps the better keeper. It's just that Pickford plays well with his feet, hence his inclusion as number one.
    Undoubtedly on both counts, r - I could watch this over and over again though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJO7Rp3Hrvs