Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: He's Chelsea :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh, the reffing was poor in that final but, as others have said, there was an agenda in that OT match.

The fact that Van Nistelrooy can stamp down on Ashley Cole in front of both the referee and the lino and not get a straight red almost defies the laws of physics, never mind the game. And that was was just ONE of the 3 or 4 red cards that should have been shown to yanited players. I'm still after all these years.
    OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.
    Well, if you want to focus on ****e refereeing in a Cup final AAR, who was that appalling, straight backed, scrawny little cheat who denied us 3 or 4 clear penalties and we went on to win?

Was it Lee Probert? And Hull City?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The thing that was never explained from that Cup final - and still bugs me - was how the referee clearly lied. He said he didn't give the first pen - the most blatant you would see - as he deemed it accidental, yet he gave a goal kick meaning he can't have seen it. Lying fat ****