Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whilst it seemed all doom and gloom a quick look at the league table

Whilst it seemed all doom and gloom a quick look at the league table

shows that it's not so bad.

Whilst we may have been poor. we can't be crap all the time.

with one game hand on spurs if we win that we are only 3 points behind them. As wonderful as we told they are they only have the same points as City who are a bit crap apparently.

win both of our games in hand and we are above Liverpool.

We'll finish 3rd and win the Fa cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

with one game hand on spurs if we win that we are only 3 points behind them. As wonderful as we told they are they only have the same points as City who are a bit crap apparently.

Ideal world we finish 3rd, spurs 4th and man u win the Europa League to keep Spurs out of the CL... and then AW sails off into the sunset and a new era starts at Arsenal
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I looked at it the other day and thought the opposite. Didn't realise we were 5 points behind Liverpool. Rather have the points on the board at this stage. Having said that i'm close to being past the point of caring. It seems more and more likely he'll be manager next year and i can't be bothered with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ideal world we finish 3rd, spurs 4th and man u win the Europa League to keep Spurs out of the CL... and then AW sails off into the sunset and a new era starts at Arsenal
    Leicester would have to win the Champions League and United the Europa League for 4th to miss out

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I looked at it the other day and thought the opposite. Didn't realise we were 5 points behind Liverpool. Rather have the points on the board at this stage. Having said that i'm close to being past the point of caring. It seems more and more likely he'll be manager next year and i can't be bothered with it anymore.
    We do have West Brom tomorrow. 1. Our record in early kick offs is awful. 2. Our away record against Pulis is equally awful

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We do have West Brom tomorrow. 1. Our record in early kick offs is awful. 2. Our away record against Pulis is equally awful
    Southampton away is one of the games in hand as well, which is always a tough one.

Southampton away is one of the games in hand as well, which is always a tough one.
    We're fùcking doomed, Billy. Lost five of our last seven. On current form it's very unlikely we'll finish top four or win the FA Cup. Of course, form can change and The SFC has a canny knack of rescuing a season from the brink of the abyss.

I think I'd take an FA Cup win and out of the top four, but we haven't beaten a top side since the misfiring Chelsea, which basically means all season. Can't see us suddenly beating two good sides to win the Cup. I can't believe that I finally want the auld fella to call it a day but I think the time has come, even if he doesn't.

This. It's just so dull with Wenger in charge. I am bored of 4th place. We can't compete for the best players so I'm just going to wait until the manager changes until I get excited again.

The thought of beating Spurs in the FA Cup final excites me a great deal, though.

Fortunately I have AFCB to support as well. One thing you cannot accuse them of is being predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This. It's just so dull with Wenger in charge. I am bored of 4th place. We can't compete for the best players so I'm just going to wait until the manager changes until I get excited again.

The thought of beating Spurs in the FA Cup final excites me a great deal, though.

Fortunately I have AFCB to support as well. One thing you cannot accuse them of is being predictable.
    Just for the record - we have finished fourth 3 times in the last seven season. You are bored of finishing in a place we finish in less than 50 per cent of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Just for the record - we have finished fourth 3 times in the last seven season. You are bored of finishing in a place we finish in less than 50 per cent of the time
    I believe that 'fourth' is Arsenalfanese for 'second, third or fourth'.