Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I will so enjoy that cap wearing yokel ****-flap Pulis bellyaching after

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And another example of Alan Smith being an utter c*nt by playing the 'ooh look at me I'm an ex-Gooner but I am completely objective in my role for Sky' card and as a result actually being biased against us.

Mustafi's foul was a clear pen however Monreal being dragged back by Nyom and the Polish chap grabbing Sanchez's shirt as he attempted to get to a loose ball in the box (both nailed on pens) were described as 'dangerous' and 'sailing close to the wind'.

Tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And another example of Alan Smith being an utter c*nt by playing the 'ooh look at me I'm an ex-Gooner but I am completely objective in my role for Sky' card and as a result actually being biased against us.

Mustafi's foul was a clear pen however Monreal being dragged back by Nyom and the Polish chap grabbing Sanchez's shirt as he attempted to get to a loose ball in the box (both nailed on pens) were described as 'dangerous' and 'sailing close to the wind'.

Tw@t.
    The whole commentary was ****ing irritating, to put it mildly. As you say, Alan Smith tries to hard to not be biased and Alan Parry is terrible at the best of times.