Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben White nonsense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    In fairness I have absolutely no interest in watching football if Arsenal aren’t playing. At times I feel like if I was given a choice to click my fingers and not have an attachment to them I would. To me following Arsenal is like having a Down Syndrome kid. You just have to grin and bear it and get on with it.
    Blimey AAR - quite extreme. Mind you I would watch pretty much anything but still kind of see your point. Watching Arsenal is different. stomach-churning, horribly but often brilliantly different

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Blimey AAR - quite extreme. Mind you I would watch pretty much anything but still kind of see your point. Watching Arsenal is different. stomach-churning, horribly but often brilliantly different
    Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.

Asking fer it ..

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was reliving "my" first loss on pens to my Japanese friend's son the other day (he is 8 as I was when we lost to Valencia). Still angry about how far the Valencia keeper was off his line when he saved Rix's penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was reliving "my" first loss on pens to my Japanese friend's son the other day (he is 8 as I was when we lost to Valencia). Still angry about how far the Valencia keeper was off his line when he saved Rix's penalty
    1988 vs Luton in Rumbelows Cup, how the hell did we lose that!!!?!

1988 vs Luton in Rumbelows Cup, how the hell did we lose that!!!?!
    Winterburn taking the pen - why???????????

He was better from 30 yards imo

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He was better from 30 yards imo

Was watching that in a strange pub the day after my sister's wedding with my brother in law (not the one who got married, another sister's husband). He had never watched football with me before - he was a bit shocked by my reaction

I'm sat in my car in a lay-by doing this...

:sigh:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm sat in my car in a lay-by doing this...

:sigh:

Standards I, well done