Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not to sound to harsh but is anywon else a bit bored of the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, because I'm not consuming it. One hour on telly when I got home on Wednesday night and that's quite enough, thanks.

"And now for one of the seven remaining MPs that we haven't already spoken to about what they witnessed ...."
    Also this type of attack doesn't scare me. As much as they like they to put a spin on it this 'new type of attack' is concerning.

I'd be a lot more worried if it was a squad of mentals who sneaked into the country and running about with machine guns and bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also this type of attack doesn't scare me. As much as they like they to put a spin on it this 'new type of attack' is concerning.

I'd be a lot more worried if it was a squad of mentals who sneaked into the country and running about with machine guns and bombs.
    Only a matter of time. Next up is ten blokes with kitchenware going postal in Leicester Square, I expect.

Ms Ash was on Westminster Bridge half an hour before the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Only a matter of time. Next up is ten blokes with kitchenware going postal in Leicester Square, I expect.

Ms Ash was on Westminster Bridge half an hour before the incident.

On my way home last night there were to machine gunned up coppers looking around. They were looking at everything and everybody closely.

I think I am more nervous of them.