Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    India's no worse than south east Asia or east Africa. Just take sensible precautions: eat some natural yoghurt every day for two weeks before departure and then have some local yoghurt at breakfast in your hotel, then eat and experience everything available, especially street food.

I've only ever had the shíts once in in the tropics and that was from a bowl of lentils in a 5 star hotel. Alright, twice if you include the time I came home from Tanzania with debilitating stomach cramps (no shíts) which lasted 8 months.

Just get fired in. Life is too short to fúck about worrying about ice in your drinks or lettuce with your meal.
    I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….
    It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.
    I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.
    If it's rotten it'll stink.