Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So who's in the know, then? Where is the stroppy Chilean going to end up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We won't be getting both Aubameyang and Malcom. Unless, that is, we are bringing in Henrikh to ship straight off to Dortmund as part of the Aubameyang deal.
    While I tend to agree with you please show me your workings.

Malcom replaces Walcott, Aubameyang replaces Sanchez and Mkhytarian ultimately replaces Ozil(or simply supplements an attacking structure that needs supplementing).

I can see how it all makes sense, regardless of the fact it won’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    While I tend to agree with you please show me your workings.

Malcom replaces Walcott, Aubameyang replaces Sanchez and Mkhytarian ultimately replaces Ozil(or simply supplements an attacking structure that needs supplementing).

I can see how it all makes sense, regardless of the fact it won’t happen.
    Oh I completely agree with your workings (though I think Ozil will sign a new deal unless the wheels properly fall off our season).

I just think that it would be a financial commitment too far for the club who are likely to be in the UEFA Cup/not in Europe at all for the forseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh I completely agree with your workings (though I think Ozil will sign a new deal unless the wheels properly fall off our season).

I just think that it would be a financial commitment too far for the club who are likely to be in the UEFA Cup/not in Europe at all for the forseeable future.
    You see the contradiction here?