Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This Mbappe business is nonsense, isn't it?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I had presumed that because Wenger had held talks with him last year, we would know already what the score was on the likelihood of him joining us. But at those prices

You could probably buy Leicester City for that money.

or a complete non-starter given that we are supposedly putting in lower bids than Real Madrid after Real have had their bid rejected.

It is likely to be complete and utter bullsh*t but if true would be simply hilarious.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    or a complete non-starter given that we are supposedly putting in lower bids than Real Madrid after Real have had their bid rejected.

It is likely to be complete and utter bullsh*t but if true would be simply hilarious.
    Arsenal: "Hi, this is Arsenal. Would you be interested in a hundred million sponds for Monsieur Soft Roll?
    Monaco: "No thanks. We'd want more than that."
    Arsenal: "Right. In that case we would like to officially table an offer of a hundred million for him "

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Arsenal: "Hi, this is Arsenal. Would you be interested in a hundred million sponds for Monsieur Soft Roll?
    Monaco: "No thanks. We'd want more than that."
    Arsenal: "Right. In that case we would like to officially table an offer of a hundred million for him "

Arsene: "I guess this proves that we have been actively chasing top, top quality. Who needs a Director of Football?"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Arsene: "I guess this proves that we have been actively chasing top, top quality. Who needs a Director of Football?"
    Now we know we have the monies. Mbappe deal is off apparently. Time to go after Neymar imo. Pay him what he wants.